St. George's is blessed with two buildings:
- an historic chapel
- a new church
Our traditional chapel was built in 1892. It is on the Prince George's County historic register. Used for mid-week services and special occasions, it is available for weddings.
Our contemporary church was consecrated on May 19, 2001. It is debt-free, thanks to the generous support of the Diocese of Washington and the sacrificial giving of our members.
It has plenty of space for worship, education, and administration. Community groups are welcome to use the facility for regular or occasional events. Please contact the office for details.